Okay, this Saturday really did not go as planned. We were kind of busy in the morning, transporting the girls to help serve pancakes out our church’s pancake breakfast fundraiser, it ended up being a big success! So progress was made, just not as much as we would have liked. We emptied the room, by relocating all of the stuff we were forced to actually organized a couple of other storage areas to make room for all of it, we removed all of the trim and the closet doors, we removed a temporary wall and shelves that were in the closet, pulled up the carpet, removed the tack strip and removed the baseboard. Here are the pictures:
Thanks for checking out this post of #renovatethis or Renovate This House, be looking for another update soon.